Now Hiring All Kitchen Positions
We have full-time and part-time positions available. Must have a positive “whatever it takes” attitude, and work well with others. Candidates should have a stable job history with a minimum 2 years experience, 2 years post-secondary schooling (preferred but not required), and excellent references. Food certifications a plus. Must be a bilingual Spanish-speaker.
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures ingredients.
- Cooks entrées, side items, soups, salads, desserts and prepares sandwiches, wraps and platters according to strict guidelines.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerators in accordance with safety standards.
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
- Keeps work areas clean at all times. Cleans and maintains equipment and utensils to compliant standards.
- Utilizes approved recipes and production standards. Ensures quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Assures compliance with FDA, OSHA and USDA sanitation and safety requirements. We offer competitive wages and benefits. Apply now!
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews by appointment only. No walk-Ins please.